The Sidewalk Management Software allows you to quantify and prioritize your sidewalk rehabilitation work.
Features of the software include:
- uses your material costs to calculate replacement cost of specific areas or entire sidewalk network
- filter and sort list of sidewalks by any field(s)
- calculates overall rating for each sidewalk section based on your defect weighting factors
- calculates length, volumes replacement costs of entire or any selected parts of the sidewalk list
- allows sidewalk volume calculation to use thicker concrete under residential, commercial, or industrial driveways
- allows updating, deleting, or addition of inventory or assessment items. All data is historically stored even if the issue has been resolved or a new assessment record has been created. (provides a history of due diligence)
- modify/print/save/reuse sidewalk grid list producing customized lists using built in report generator
- Standard and user defined reports using Crystal Reports
- copy any portion of sidewalk list to clipboard and paste into an Excel spreadsheet
- the GIS layer is linked directly to sidewalk database
Data from Inventory and Condition Assessment is displayed on a GIS layer. The data when shown with different colors and symbols can provide a very convenient visual interpretation of the condition. When used with GIS software you can then overlay roads, waterlines, storm sewers, sanitary sewers and/or property fabric, providing a convenient way to track all city assets.
Email or call us today for our competitive pricing.